For Successfully Submitted Orders
Orders placed with credit/ debit Card
- Your financial institution will place a temporary hold on the funds for your order as it processes. This is not a charge and the hold will be released once your order has shipped.
- You may receive more than one shipment notice as items in your order ship, but you will not be charged until we send you the final shipment notice. Once you receive the final shipment notice, your card will be charged and the temporary hold will be released.
- We only charge you for items that have shipped. Any item(s) that are cancelled and/or can no longer be shipped will not be charged and your final shipment notice will contain an adjusted price.
For Unsuccessfully Submitted Orders Placed with credit/ debit Card
Your financial institution will place a temporary hold on your card for the amount of the order when:
- An order is attempted, but not successfully submitted
- The order is ultimately fully cancelled
The temporary hold is in anticipation of the order being shipped. You won’t be charged for an unsuccessful order submission and the temporary hold will expire automatically within the timeframe set by your financial institution.
Fully cancelled orders:
If your order has been fully cancelled, the temporary hold will expire automatically within the timeframe set by your financial institution. You may also contact us to release the hold with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Order Number
About Credit Card Info. ApHogee does not knowingly share credit card information. That information, however, does become part of the banking record and banking process in order for us to be paid. While we do not share, customers should be aware that the information becomes part of the banking record and process. What the banking and eCommerce platforms do with the information is out of our control. (i.e. your bank/credit card company, our bank, pay pal, stripe etc.).
- Applicable sales tax will be applied to your ApHogeesystem.com order in accordance with state and local laws, and an estimated tax amount will be reflected in the order summary before checkout. The tax rate is determined by several factors including, and not limited to, the items purchased, the ship-to destination and the ship-from location. Please note that your order’s ship-from location can change between the time your order is placed and when it ships, which may result in a sales tax charge that differs from the original estimate. Gift wrap and delivery charges may also be subject to tax in some states.