Shake well before use!
- Gently cleanse hair with ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. Rinse thoroughly and towel blot dry.
- Apply enough ApHogee Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend through with a wide toothed comb for even distribution.
- Leave hair uncovered, DO NOT use a plastic cap. Seat client under medium heat dryer, with high airflow. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair SHOULD NOT be agitated while drying.) NOTE: When ApHogee Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. DO NOT comb or brush hair while ApHogee Treatment is dried and in the hair.
- Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water. Remove all excess dried protein. Towel dry.
- Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to hair and scalp. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Proceed to next service or style as usual.
- Relaxer – On damaged or delicate hair apply ApHogee Treatment at least 24 hours before applying relaxer
- Bleaching & Lifting Tint –Wash hair with ApHogee Shampoo, rinse and towel blot dry. Bleach or lift tint in usual way and rinse. Follow general directions for applying ApHogee Treatment.
- Depositing Tint –Wash hair with ApHogee Shampoo, rinse and towel blot dry. Follow general directions for applying ApHogee Treatment. After ApHogee is rinsed out, towel dry and apply depositing tint in usual way. Place a plastic cap over hair and check every 2-1⁄ 2 mins. A warm dryer may be used. When tint is complete, shampoo thoroughly from hair. Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to help restore natural moisture balance to hair. Rinse and proceed with next service or style as usual.
- Restoring Damaged Curls –Follow General Directions except “scrunch” both steps through hair evenly, rather than combing through.
Caution: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF PRODUCT GETS INTO THE EYE, RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH CLEAN WATER.