AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF PRODUCT GETS INTO THE EYE, RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH CLEAN WATER.
Two-Step Protein Treatment
$9.95 – $29.95
Two-Step Protein Treatment is more powerful and longer lasting than other salon or retail products. This unique treatment is formulated with magnesium and modified proteins which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. The result is that breakage is drastically reduced. During the process, ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair, dramatic evidence that something special is occurring. For best results, a hooded dryer is required. After rinsing and moisturizing with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer, clients are astounded with the results. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment can help improve other salon services as well. This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:
- Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
- Is over-bleached.
- Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application for 30% less fade after 10 Shampoos)
- Breaks when combed or brushed.
- Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Imidazolidinone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Phytantriol, Magnesium Carbonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethylol Urea, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool.
On damaged or delicate hair apply ApHogee Treatment at least 24 hours before applying relaxer.
Bleaching & Lifting Tint
Wash hair with ApHogee Shampoo, rinse and towel blot dry. Bleach or lift tint in usual way and rinse. Follow general directions for applying ApHogee Treatment.
Wash hair with ApHogee Shampoo, rinse and towel blot dry. Follow general directions for applying ApHogee Treatment. After ApHogee is rinsed out, towel dry and apply depositing tint in usual way. Place a plastic cap over hair and check every 2-1⁄ 2 mins. A warm dryer may be used. When tint is complete, shampoo thoroughly from hair. Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to help restore natural moisture balance to hair. Rinse and proceed with next service or style as usual.
Restoring Damaged Curls
Follow General Directions except “scrunch” both steps through hair evenly, rather than combing through.
Shake well before use!
- Gently cleanse hair with ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. Rinse thoroughly and towel blot dry.
- Apply enough ApHogee Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend through with a wide toothed comb for even distribution.
- Leave hair uncovered, DO NOT use a plastic cap. Seat client under medium heat dryer, with high airflow. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair SHOULD NOT be agitated while drying.) NOTE: When ApHogee Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. DO NOT comb or brush hair while ApHogee Treatment is dried and in the hair.
- Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water. Remove all excess dried protein. Towel dry.
- Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to hair and scalp. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Proceed to next service or style as usual.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Customers who bought this also bought...
Two-Step Treatment/ Balancing Moisturizer Duo Packette1 oz / .75 oz $3.99 Add to cart
Nutritional Supplement for Healthy Hair30 ctRated 5.00 out of 5$11.95 Add to cart
Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer8 oz $7.95 Add to cart
Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor0.7 oz, 4 oz, 16 ozRated 5.00 out of 5$2.49 – $12.49 Select options